Monday 14 September 2009

Still offline

So yeah I'm still without a pc or Internet... Starting to do my head in now. Minmatar frigate is now at level 5 with evasive manouvering(spelling?) training to level 4... I've had to phone a mate up to logon and update my training schedule until I can get on. I forgot to inject autocannons before I went offline so I've got to find a way to grab that at a mates to start training it to 5, same with assault frigates... But it can't be long now until I'm back up and at least the times not going completely to waste.

In other news the blog packs been updated, I'll update my list when I can get to a suitable computer .. But one post really stood out for me, check this out - http://00sage00.wordpress.com/2009/09/13/having-fun-in-eve-online/comment-page-1/#comment-211 -the idea of a pvp iteron 5 I find hilarious, defnately gonna be fitting that at some point for some bait ganking in belts :D should be fun. As he said, the LOL factor would be worth losing it if I got even 1 kill haha.

Fly Safe.

- Noir Avlaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment