Tuesday 24 November 2009

Over 9000!!

Quite a bit over 9000 actually, I hit 6million skill points at some point today, for some reason I've had 6mil as a milestone... Next is 10mil. Most of my skills at the moment are for frigates so it's definately time for a change, I think I'm going to finish a couple more skills then move onto cruisers properly... I can fly cruisers, just not all that well, but it shouldn't take me too long to get the skills half decent :)

In other news I'm sporting an 18-7 kill-death ratio in my 50 losses 'campaign'. At the moment I've got a rifter an a harbinger with 3 kill for the harbinger and 5 for the rifter each that haven't died, but that's bound to happen soon enough. I'm thinking of getting an assault frigate when my harbinger pops, that sounds like lots of fun. :D

Fly Safe.

- Noir Avlaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment